Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bhavnaon ko samjho!

I just realized how hard it is for one to truly express what their friends mean to them. Nonetheless, I will try. Btw, what follows is NOT a poem. It's just a collection of super random comparisons. Also, if you ever have to judge my writing skills, DO NOT do it on the basis of this one! :D Ok, here we go.

When life is a turbulent stream, you are my ocean of tranquility.
When life is a bunch of cacti, you are my garden of roses.
When life is a ruthless little bitch, you are a blessing sent from heaven.
When life is a headache, you are my aspirin.
When life is Himmesh Reshammiya, you are my Asha Bhosle.
When life is "hunger", you are my packet of Maggi.
When life is boredom, you are my "How I met your Mother".
When life is a bad hair day, you are the most amazing wig.
When life is a tooti hui chappal, you are my adorable mochi.
When life is a tasteless salad, you are the thousand island dressing.
When life is a massive stair case, you are the fastest elevator.
When life is an undesired drought, you are my incessant rainfall.
When life is a super tense moment, you are my Dairy Milk Bar!

I don't know what the hell I'm saying out here but the bottomline after all this trash is that you make all those tough moments so much easier to live through. You bring zing into the uneventful phases of my life. You solve all my problems and make me smile when it (smiling) is the last thing on my mind. You make every moment worth living for me. YOU COMPLETE ME!

And the fact that you've actually read through all of this bull crap just goes on to show how much you love me. Thanks for being there whenever I thought I needed you, and even when I didn't :P Thanks for all the girl talks (only the girls re), all the free food, all the counselling, all the gyaan on life... Thanks for acknowledging my presence even when I majorly embarrassed you (Shadu and Ally. LOL) Thanks for like EVERYTHING! Thanks for just being there... Gosh, I've really momentarily lost the ability to express myself but damn, you know what I wanna say. I don't need to actually tell it out loud for you to know and that's why you're my friend. I don't know if I'm the best friend ever, but you surely are! *Bear hugs*

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment